Friday, October 31, 2008

Xbox Live Morons!!!

I have the most random Crap happen to me on a regular basis but it's always usually pretty funny. So for those of you who play XBox 360 or are online in any game system you can probably relate. But here is how it plays out....

I was playing online Call of Duty 4 a killer game i might add, but I am not very good but I just play for entertainment and not for glory like most Xboxers.

The match started and every time I would get to a good place to kill the opposing team, one of my teammates would kill me. This happened 9 times in the first 4 minutes of the match. As frustrating as this is I continued to play and by accident I shot one of my teammates as he ran by a window I was sniping from. This guy got pissed!!!!

SO here goes the Dialog.

DB- "You Mother F-er BigbadJaybyrd!"
me- "sorry dude it was an accident" next thing I know he kills me
me- "Dude WTF it was an accident thanks for the Kill"
DB- "Yeah go F*** yourself!"
me- "I got killed 9 times from our teammates relax it happens!"
DB- "Well that's not my F-ing problem."
me- "Ok so were cool then."
DB- Kills my character again! then laughs!
me- "Wow dude.. .what are you? 12?!..."
DB- "NO, Im 32 what's it too ya!?"
me- "Nothing, just that I would expect a 12 yr old to have such a big "Manjina" that's all!"
DB- "Oh yeah, I'll Kick your A$$ you better not sleep tonight or you're dead!"
Me- "Ok I'll lock my doors to make it hard for you to get in my house."
DB- "Oh I'll kill you man that is a fact!!!"
The Round ends I laugh 3 days later, I'm still alive but the funny thing was he was so mad as if I had ruined his day. Whatever happened to just playing to enjoy the game? Not it the life of Xbox Lovers. South Park said it best, "How do you kill that which has no life?!" (make love not Warcraft episode).

No comments: