Friday, October 31, 2008

How Did I Become Handsome?!

Funny story, A few Years ago my Older Brother told me that the little Japanese lady that he lives with said "Out of all your brothers, I think that Jon Is the Most Handsome." I having heard this decided to call myself "El Guapo" meaning Handsome in Spanish. When I started to text people a lot I put it in as my signature and later converted it to Handsome Jon! After a few weeks of Self Proclaimed Handsomeness, I noticed that a few of my Associates started to call me Handsome Jon. The Funny part of this story is one day a girl asked me to send her a text message so she could get something from Handsome Jon so when I sent the Text she laughed hartily. When I questioned why she laughed she said "If I put Beautiful Britany as my signature people would think I was conceited." I told her I did it because its funny to be a self-proclaimed anything and since people don't disagree i keep it so hence the blog name "Memoirs of a Handsome Man" By Handsome Jon. :)

No comments: