Monday, October 27, 2008

12 Week Hard Body Plan

Well this is my first blog ever! I've read about them and never written one until now. Well this Blog is Titled 12 week hard Body Plan, in fact its the "Mens Health" 12 week plan. I bought this muscle building book about 3 years ago hoping to become a strong man and make some changes in my life. I have always been a BIG kid growing up and have been extremely overweight since. This summer as I was Living in Cincinnati OH, I paid about $1200 for a personal trainer whom which I trained with 3 days a week. I started in July and lost about about 35lbs from July until Sept 6th when I moved back to Idaho.
My trainer was awesome he helped me to learn the correct lifitng techniques and how to create a weight training program as well as a diet plan. If you can afford a personal trainer at the gym I highly recommend it they are great. I currently have a Gym Membership at Anytime Fitness a wonderful gym although small in size it has all the basic equipment for any major workout. Since I am going at it alone I have started using the Book I bought a few years ago for guidence in my weight training. This book is a wonderful book to get if you want to know how to increase muscle mas and gain a "Hard Body" I have been doing this now for about 5 weeks and I love how it breaks up your workouts into "beginner","Intermediate," and "Advanced".
I am currently doing the intermediate workout which allows me 3 days of weight training and 4 days of resting. Each workout is labled and gives full instructions on lifting techniques and explains how to get the best results from your workout. I have actually put on about 12lbs since I started this program but have lost inches around my waist and thighs. I aslo have gained mass and definition in my shoulders and arms.

No comments: