Friday, October 31, 2008

My Seat is getting HOT! Is Yours?!

I love to mess with people especially people who are clueless. I drive an Audi A6 Quattro. I love this car it is soooo freaking nice. Hasn't bagged me a babe yet but soon it will I can feel it. In my Audi I have heated leather seats, they are the best thing to have in the winter and since Idaho gets real cold its a perfect feature to have. Last monday I took a group of friends to go to a straw maze, yeah someone thought it would be fun to build a maze out of 1 ton bales of straw and charge people to get lost in it. (great story maybe my next post). On the Drive up I decided to turn the seat warmer on in the back seat where one kid was sitting. After about 15 mins of driving he says my "back is getting really warm! could you turn up the AC?" I asked "What do you mean the seat is getting warm?! is anyone else's seat getting warm?" they all replied "NO?" I told him that I had no Idea what was happening. Twenty-Five minutes into the drive he says, "It's the seat that is hot! if I lean forward its not that bad but man, your seat is on Fire!!" Being alarmed I acted as if I was going to pull the car over and see why the seat was so hot. We continued onto our destination and I told him that maybe the heat sheild under the car between the exhaust and his seat must have fallen off and caused the increase in heat. When we came home I made my friend Jeff trade him seats to keep him from kicking my seat as well as poke me from the back seat. (He is 19 but was pestering my like a 4yr old) I once again turned the seat warmer up in the passenger seat and as we started to drive home same thing. "My seat is getting HOT! is YOurs?" Jeff and the others started to laugh because they were in on it I asked jeff if his seat was hot he replied "NO!" then we told this kid that he had lower back nerve damage and needed to get it checked out! He denied it and swore that wasn't it after a while he asked if I had seat warmers to which I replied, "A car this nice would never have seat warmers I think you're taking some weird drugs." to which he responded. "I don't understand, my back just want's to be hot today that is wierd". We all Laughed Heartily

No comments: