Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chalkboard Argument

So every morning I get to my Math class and I since I arrive early I spend 20-30 mins sitting outside the classroom waiting for my teacher to show up and unlock the door. Well, in the hall way there is a chalkboard that some Moron writes stupid questions on!.. Normally they are like, Which monster is the deadliest? Cloverfield, or Godzilla (American Version 1998). or Hey I can write Pie to 200 places! (then proceeds to write every digit up to 200). I decided that his questions were stupid and pointless so the other day, under his question, If a monster jumped in an arc and stayed in the air for 24 seconds how far did the monster jump? I wrote, "Who Freaking Cares!!!!" the funny thing is today on the chalkboard there was a polite note stating that it is important in our lives to ponder these statements and blah blah blah, this is a math department and is part of being in a math class blah blah blah!..... I responded politely, My life has been totally wasted! I didn't realize that monsters or super heroes and thier abilities were necessary for survival. Thanks for opening my eyes to the "Real World!" lets see how they respond to that!

1 comment:

Katie Lee said...

you crack me up, and that is HILARIOUS!!!