Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm behind on Posts

Hey there, small population of readers to this Blog, I haven't written In a while so I'm sorry but here we go

I just signed with a Company called JD Premium. Its a health and wellness company founded by Roger Ball, the same guy who founded Melaleuca 25 years ago. This company is so easy to do and promote its not even funny. I have been involved for 2 weeks and taking their Krill Oil supplements and they are amazing. I am more focused and my skin has cleared up since I'm filling my body with healthy Fatty Acids and not crappy ones. I have noticed an increase in my Metabolism and my energy. I recall things better and my friend who is taking the krill oil also has not had as many Migraines as he has in the past.

Google, Omega 3's and read the medical research on them you'll be amazed at the studies and results. I have made $20 so far pushing this business and plan to have made at least $30,000 by april. Its a great opportunity so check it out at my website

www.JDPremium.com/fangsworth

JON

No comments: