Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Kind of Disgusted with Our country

I'm a little concerned for the well being of our nation. I don't consider myself a Political guy however, Since Obama was elected president I have received some pretty Racist text Messages and just read an article on Yahoo about an increase of threats to the new President-Elect Barak Obama. I wasn't too pleased with either candidate that was running for president and I have my reasons. (which I'm not going to get into here) I still want to emphasize that Obama is a Human Being and deserves more respect than what people are giving him. Race should not be a problem and we have Supposedly left segragation in the past but these stupid threats from Ignorant people saddens me. I think that if Obama has enough Charisma and passion to influence so many non-voters to vote then maybe he has enough influence to create a good change in our nation. I know that I might get some political lashings from some people for this post but I will not argue with you I don't want to.
I am only stating that for the fact that he is a Human being we should give him some respect and stop the stupid racist jokes and threats to the man. I hoped the American People were smarter than that but I am seriously disappointed in our country.

No comments: